Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bright Circle Circus

Posted by Ashley Spencer at Thursday, June 10, 2010
Happy Thursday! It seems like this week has just flown by! I’m starting to get more organized. I photographed a few of my new cards last night. I’m trying out creative ways to utilize props. I always flip through card magazines and admire how the cards are photographed. I would love to work for a card magazine :)


Here is one of my new cards. I also listed it on Etsy this morning. I used the Circle Circus stamp set. This is a fun and diverse stamp set. It’s great to make cards for any and all occasions. You could even change the colors and make a nice Christmas card. The colors I used are: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum and Certainly Celery.


I used birthday candles as a prop; scattered around the card. I just love how this turned out!

Have a great day! “See” you all tomorrow for Feature Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Touché Designs Copyright © 2010