Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Christmas Disaster

Posted by Ashley Spencer at Wednesday, December 30, 2009
So speaking of speed bumps and things holding up my blog posts, you'll never guess what happened on Christmas Eve! In a nut shell, we were trying to hang something on the wall to put our mail and keys but we accidently hit a pipe. The picture below speaks for itself. Things have been a little more hectic since my last post. The apartment is a mess. Royce, my rabbit, is still sick and needs to be kept away from my other rabbit Abby. *sigh*



I hope to have things sorted out by the new year. I'm working on my next Stampin' Up! order and I hope to have some Valentines Day card tutorials and videos for you shortly.

In the meantime, I hope you all have a very happy new year! We're going out to dinner tomorrow night for the count down at the Trattoria restaurant in Kitsilano. I'll be sure to tell you all about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Touché Designs Copyright © 2010