Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Fresh Start

Posted by Ashley Spencer at Tuesday, December 08, 2009
So I’ve decided to start this blog all over again, and I’m happy to report that it’s turned out a million times better than it used to be!

My goal is to post each and every day. I would also like to use this blog as a means to support and promote other Stampin’ Up! demonstrators and/or Etsy shop owners, like myself…and of course there will be personal tid-bits along the way so you can all get to know me.

I’m really excited to get started! You can find the link to my Etsy shop in the sidebar.

For my first post, here is a picture of the Reindeer Poop that I made. I'm sending 7 of these to a customer this afternoon. It was super fun and easy to make! A great stocking stuffer.

The only things that I used that were not Stampin' Up! products were the cello bag and the reindeer stamp. There are many great reindeer stamps in the Stampin' Up! catalog, but the only reason I used a different brand of stamp was because I was pressed for time and I could not wait, so I ran out to my local craft store and picked up a reindeer stamp.


click to enlarge


The poem on the back reads:

"Santa checked his list not once, but twice
and found you've been naughty and not very nice.
Since coal is expensive, here's the scoop,
he's filling your stocking with reindeer poop!"

Here is the recipe:

Real Red Stampin Up cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Holiday Greetings Designer Series paper
Real Red Grosgrain ribbon

Great reindeer stamps from Stampin' Up:

click to enlarge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Touché Designs Copyright © 2010