Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jumbo Paperclip Bookmark

Posted by Ashley Spencer at Wednesday, April 21, 2010
I know that it's been a while since my last post, but better late than never!

It was my birthday in March and as a gift, I received a portable photo studio. I LOVE it! It really helps me improve the photos of my cards. This is my favorite photo that I've taken with it so far.



This is my variation of the jumbo paperclip bookmark. The paperclip itself, is 4" long, and the metal is thick so it cannot be bent out of shape easily.




I used the "beautiful wings" embosslit from Stampin' Up! to make the butterflies. I think the rhiestone crystal gives it the perfect touch of something extra.

Please comment below if you would like a video tutorial! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Touché Designs Copyright © 2010