Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Where have I been?!

Posted by Ashley Spencer at Wednesday, October 06, 2010
It seems like it’s been years since I last posted. As some of you may already know, I have my first craft fair coming up in November. I’ve been working hard on my Christmas cards and other gifts for the fair. Needless to say my work space is a mess! Even the picture below is pretty tame!


I spent approx 2 hours last night taking photos of my new cards. I will post them on my flickr page and the cards will be available for purchase in my Etsy shop starting Monday October 11th.

I’ve also been working on some other projects for my craft fair but due to the estimated price of shipping, they will not be listed in my Etsy shop. I would still love to share them with you so I will be posting them on my blog along with instructions and possibly a video tutorial. I can’t wait! I love this time of year!

Take care. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Touché Designs Copyright © 2010